Lessee shall return the equipment to the place of initial rental no later than the date and time specified above.
2. lessee shall reimburse Lessor, upon demand. for the loss of, or any damage to, the equipment while it is rented to Lessee and for all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, incurred by Lessor in collecting any amounts owning by Lessee hereunder or in otherwise enforc.ing lessor's rights hereunder.
3. Lessee shall indemnify and hold Outlanders Riller Camp, LLC harmless from and against any and all liability, including bodily injury and property damage, arising out of the use or operation of the equipment by Lessee or anyone using or operating the same with Lessee's express or implied consent.
4. The lessee must obey by all speed limits within the campground that is posted.
5. Golf cart owners must provide valid driver's license and proof of insurance. Anyone with a drivers valid license may operate their personally owned golf cart on ORC premises.
Only holders with a Valid Driver's License and over the age of 21 may operate ORC owned golf carts.
7. 2 seater golf cars can carry only 2 people, 4 seater golf carts can only carry 4 people. Al I occupants must remain seated when cart is in motion. (No Standing, Hanging on, Etc.)